This event took place on January 18th, 2023. Registration is no longer open.
Join us on January 18th
Discussion Circles are a new GlobalWE to discuss current, pressing news items in a timely manner. We work to empower women and alleviate their problems by addressing fundamental hindrances to their equality and success; in the same vein, we want to offer a space to discuss pressing topics of the day in a respectful manner.
Our first Discussion Circle will address the women’s protest in Iran, which made waves worldwide and ultimately led to the abolishment of the moral police in Iran. We hope you will be able to join us and participate in a robust and meaningful discussion with other people passionate about women’s empowerment.
Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 7 pm ET, via Zoom.
RegisterRegister: Please register below to receive the zoom details.
- Themes and broad ideas can be shared, but personal stories stay within the room.
- The expectation that this event is not recorded or to be shared in any way.
- Share air time and share responsibility for the group's success and well-being.
- Treat participants with respect and consideration.
- Highlight the value of a diversity of perspectives as an essential part of the process.
- Everyone has come here to learn, grow, and share.
- Come up with ideas to share on resources about the discussion topics.
Date: Wednesday, January 18th 2023
Time: 7 pm ET