Join us on June 1st
Our second edition of the Discussion Circle series will discuss the impact of the war in Ukraine on women. Given the global effects of this conflict, the discussion will not only address women in Ukraine but also women from across the region and around the world.
Discussion Circles is an initiative of GlobalWE to discuss current, pressing news items in a timely manner. We work to empower women and alleviate their problems by addressing fundamental hindrances to their equality and success; in the same vein, we want to offer a space to discuss pressing topics of the day in a respectful manner.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
The event will be held via Zoom on Thursday, June 1st at 8:00 p.m. ET.
RegisterRegister: Please register below to receive the zoom details.
- Themes and broad ideas can be shared, but personal stories stay within the room.
- The expectation that this event is not recorded or to be shared in any way.
- Share air time and share responsibility for the group's success and well-being.
- Treat participants with respect and consideration.
- Highlight the value of a diversity of perspectives as an essential part of the process.
- Everyone has come here to learn, grow, and share.
- Come up with ideas to share on resources about the discussion topics.
Date: Thursday, June 1st 2023
Time: 8 pm ET